- Paul Ouimette, Director of Operations, NEONet
- Tamela Blalock, Director Membership Services, National Association of Wholesalers
- Devon Girard, Director of Marketing, Park Place Financial
- Janice Ruddock, Executive Director, CFFB
- Jeremy Calhoun, President, Calhoun Super Structure Ltd.
- April Jackman, Agriculture Manufacturers of Canada
“Yes, organizations need strong leaders, but you can’t stop there. Each and every employee should be given the power to make the operation the best it can be. [Shawn's book] OPERATIONAL EMPOWERMENT will be your guide to charging up the power of your people.”
Daniel H. Pink, author of DRIVE and TO SELL IS HUMAN
“[in] Operational Empowerment goes directly to the heart of how much business is changing today, in both internal functioning and customer engagement. [Shawn] Casemore offers keen insight into what success looks like now and how to get there!”
Marshall Goldsmith, The Thinkers 50 #1 Leadership Thinker in the World
- Scott Geffros, Assistant General Manager, Canadian Wood Pallet and Container Association
- Paul E. Edler, Sr. Health and Safety Consultant, Zenith Insurance Company
- Paul Martin, Chair, TEC Canada
- Jo Bouchard, Vice President of Business Development, Canadian Management Center
Engaging your group with actionable strategies that create a catalyst for change.